Terms or Reference
Assist in the development, execution and evaluation of projects in the migration field to be implemented by IOM Vietnam/Hanoi in co-operation with Vietnamese partners;
- Participate in working groups and other gatherings in the Vietnamese migration context;
- Assist in the liaison with IOM's international partner organizations located in Vietnam, notably in the framework of the ONE UN process;
- Prepare statistical analysis, narrative reports and communications, as required;
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned by the Head of the Programming, Project Development and COM.
- University degree in Development, Environment, Social Sciences.
- Knowledge and/or working experience of climate change is an asset..
- Excellent command of English and Vietnamese.
- Fresh graduates ( bachelor or master degree) or maximum two years working experience.
National internship for Vietnamese nationals living in Vietnam. The internship lasts 6 months, not renewable. The intern will receive a modest monthly subsistence allowance,0 and be covered against occupational accident and illness.
All interested candidates should send CVs, application letters, copies of diplomas and certificates to the IOM Hanoi office at Level 12A, CMC Building, Duy Tan Street, Dich Vong Ward, Cau Giay District, Ha Noi, Viet Nam or submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org